We are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you, as we are closely monitoring the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, local health agencies and public health officials. All is in place to keep your health and safety top of mind.
Below is an update of our plans for the next period of time, subject to adjustment given ongoing and unforeseeable changes.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Please read below how you can adapt your travel plans with us:
- On April 13th 2020, the Greek Government intervened in the tourism sector in order to alleviate the negative effects of COVID-19. The new law provides that all advanced payment of bookings cancelled from 25.02.2020 until 30.09.2020 due to COVID-19, shall not be returned but a voucher with value for 18 months will be issued instead.
- Within this period of 18 months, you may use this voucher by making a booking for accommodation services in any of our mansion.
- All direct refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 can be modified without penalty for future travel through season 2020 or 2021.
- All refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 made through other platforms/travel agencies should get in touch with the respective platform in order to modify their reservation or get the voucher.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, we assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees all measures, specifications and procedures across all departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can transmitted in the community, in accordance to the World Health Organisation, the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities:
- Operation to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
- Welcome safety pack with disinfectant gel and mask for all guests upon arrival, as well as disinfectant dispensers in public areas
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools & all the Blue Flag awarded beaches
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Full training for our compliant staff
- Awareness campaign at all apartments
In addition to these measures, please visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to learn more about what you can do to travel more safely.